10 Kings Haugh is the new home of Laurence McIntosh and represents an exciting chapter of expansion for our growing team of furniture makers, cabinet makers and master craftsmen. The transition from our old workshop to our new premises is now complete and we’re enjoying welcoming clients, architects and interior designers into our new headquarters.
This is what our premises looked like before we gave it the Laurence McIntosh treatment.
And this is how it looks today, entirely refurbished inside and out, a great testament to our principal contracting and management skills.
Here are just a few of the benefits we’re enjoying in our new space:
- The landscaped façade of our building leads into light filled spaces with solid European Oak flooring representing our commitment to quality at every level in all that we do.
- The increased workshop space from 9500sq/ft to 19500sq/ft provides a more efficient flow in manufacturing, from our drawing office through to our polishing department.
- Our on-site installation times are being improved upon as many of the 1st fix elements of projects can be undertaken within the workshop, therefore passing on vital savings to clients.
- Investment in new technology such as our Weeke CNC Router and Kundig Brilliant sander with additional structure brush, allow us to now offer textured timber finishes.
- A fully enclosed pressurised and heated spray booth and state of the Art extraction system enable a multitude of projects to be simultaneously worked upon.
- Increased office space allowing us to expand our drawing office to allow us to incorporate 3-d drawing capabilities for our clients. We can take the most basic drawings and design ideas and produce the most detailed interpretation for our clients to consider prior to moving to the fabrication phase.
- We have improved staff facilities such as bicycle stands, shower rooms, changing facilities, a first aid room and a larger canteen with state of the art appliances.
Head over to our Vimeo channel to see the transformation as we move into our new premises.
Find design inspiration in the luxurious interiors of Grade A listed buildings, country mansions, city townhouses and commercial properties by joining us on Instagram. #LaurenceMcIntosh.
Discover more about Laurence McIntosh and the services we provide by requesting a brochure or contacting a member of our friendly team on 0131 652 8100. We look forward to hearing from you.